Allows the user to place AHAmessages anywhere on third party sites.
● Gives the ability for the visitors to your site to share AHAmessages from your site to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
● Displays AHAbooks from an AHAlibrary, Category, or a single book in Ascending Descending, or Random order.
● Allows the user to modify the AHAmessage box by applying height, width, positions, font size, and color from AHApage theme settings.
● Allows the user to track social media sharing records of AHAbook.
1. Generate API key
Go To https://www.AHAthat.com/plugin-setup
Note: You have to login first to AHAthat.com to generate API key.
I. Enter your website name. (refer screenshot 1)
II. Enter your website URL. (refer screenshot 1)
III. After that click on “Submit”.
IV. Your website API key is generated. Now click on “My AHApage” dropdown. (refer screenshot 1) V. Select your website name.
VI. AHApage Info page will open (refer screenshot 2). Now copy AHApage ID (API key)
2. Go To AHAthat plugin -> AHAthat Configuration and put your API key and submit it
(refer screenshot 3)
3. After successfully submitting API key, click on AHAthat plugin -> AHAthat and on the
AHAthat AHApage dashboard click on “Add New” (refer screenshot 4 and 5).
4. After adding the AHApage, click on AHApage and set AHApage content (refer screenshot-6).
5. After setting up the AHApage content, click on AHAthat plugin -> AHAthat and copy
short code of created AHApage (refer screenshot 6).
6. Put that short code on your site where you want show AHA’s.
7. Screenshot 7 shows the example of how this will look like on site.