This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Gutsy Leaders. Please share this URL "aha.pub/GutsyLeaders" in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE for the next 72 hours! Get your FREE copy here: https://www.amazon.com/Gutsy-Leaders-Wisdom-Vision-Compassion-ebook/dp/B079QMJMPS.
In Gutsy Leaders: 140 Bits of Wisdom on How to Build Great Teams with Vision and Compassion, Pat Obuchowski (@Pat_Obuchowski), a credentialed and certified leadership development coach, shares her collection of insights into the world of successful, courageous, and gutsy leaders in the form of tweetable value-add tips.
Pat helps leaders build strong and results-oriented teams by mastering their strengths, managing their weaknesses, and becoming skillful in coaching others. She helps people create plans that inspire them and then coaches them in the implementation of those plans.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Ask yourself: "If I were really gutsy, what would I do?" @Pat_Obuchowski http://aha.pub/GutsyLeaders [click to tweet]
- #GutsyLeaders look for the positive in people — especially in themselves. What have you seen in others today? @Pat_Obuchowski [click to tweet]
- "What if success was easy?" is question #GutsyLeaders ask themselves and then make success easy. @Pat_Obuchowski [click to tweet]
- Change what you can. #GutsyLeaders do this and then let go of what they can't change. @Pat_Obuchowski [click to tweet]
- Some of the best conversations we have are the ones without words. #GutsyLeaders practice this. @Pat_Obuchowski [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/Q0RCBZKei3g. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/bcnMEuzdY9U.
Gutsy Leaders is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at http://aha.pub/GutsyLeaders. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here