These five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, Hey, Did You AHAthat? Please share this URL “aha.pub/Aha” in your social media status update to grow your fan base and let your friends know about it.
This book hit #1 in books on Authorship and is available in the Kindle format for $0.99: https://www.amazon.com/Hey-Did-You-AHAthat-Leadership-ebook/dp/B01MS8DLCK!
AHAthat is the first 100% curated thought leadership (AHAleadership) platform for sharing, authoring and promoting quality bite-size quotes. In addition to sharing AHAleadership from yourself or from our authors, you can use this platform to advertise your conferences, campaigns, and events.
Hey, Did You AHAthat? is a book that helps readers understand how they can write a book in eight hours or less. Once the book is written, it can help them achieve what they want to achieve. To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/OsALn3AKvu8.
It also helps you understand the importance of using and sharing good compelling content to build and keep in front of your tribe. If you don’t know what to share socially or don’t have the time to find what you want to share, the book points to a resource that has 38,000 quotes that can be shared in seconds for free. These aren’t just ordinary quotes; these are messages that impose wisdom and give answers or solutions to readers’ problems. They don’t just inspire, they also help. Increase your influence today by writing your own social-media-enabled book at http://AHAthat.com/Author!
The book is a quick read as it’s a compilation of 140 actionable quotes. Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- If you want to capture the reader’s attention today, you need to do it in seven seconds or less. Are you doing that? @HappyAbout [click to tweet]
- With AHAbooks, you can write about anything, and I think it would be a good experience for anybody to write one. @TiffanyVuong [click to tweet]
- You can become the recognized expert in your chosen field if you write an AHAbook on that specific field. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Your AHAbook doesn’t always have to be serious. You can write light and funny topics that appeal to your audience. @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
- AHAbooks is the next evolutionary step, the next big thing. Don’t procrastinate. Create your AHAbook now. @DrTianna [click to tweet]
Hey, Did You AHAthat is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here