This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, I’m Sorry! Please share this url “aha.pub/ImSorry” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
Many people find apologizing very difficult. For some, it is a sign of weakness. Interestingly, others do not see it as weakness at all but rather the “responsible” or “right” thing to do. Others also say it is a sign of strength or maturity.
A single misunderstanding, quarrel, or infraction could save or end whatever relationship is at stake, be it marital, parental, or business. So, make a difference and extend your sincerest apology by saying “I’m Sorry” in the language that the person knows and understands.
This AHAbook contains more than 100 translations of the apologetic phrase “I’m Sorry!” Here are five translations. Why don’t you go directly to the AHAbook and share more of them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Žao mi je! (I’m Sorry! in Bosnian) — in more than 100 languages http://aha.pub/imsorry [click to tweet]
- Pasayloa ko! (I’m Sorry! in Cebuano) — in more than 100 languages http://aha.pub/imsorry [click to tweet]
- Przepraszam! (I’m Sorry! in Polish) — in more than 100 languages http://aha.pub/imsorry [click to tweet]
- Lo siento! (I’m Sorry! in Spanish) — in more than 100 languages http://aha.pub/imsorry [click to tweet]
- Ma binu! (I’m Sorry! in Yoruba) — in more than 100 languages http://aha.pub/imsorry [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/Lhc5btZ7EiY.
I’m Sorry! is available via AHAthat. You can see all translations and share one or more of them socially at I’m Sorry! (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Also, check out http://aha.pub/Phrases for our growing library of phrase books which are absolutely fun to share!
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here